Program: awards fellowships to women from developing and emerging economies to pursue PhD or post-doctorate studies in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
Apply if You:
– are a female and are a citizen of a developing country or emerging economy. You are not eligible to apply if you hold dual citizenship of which one is citizenship of a developed country.
– are preparing for a PhD degree or post-doctoral research in the physical sciences, engineering, technology and related disciplines. Awards in biological sciences are limited to interdisciplinary research between physical and biological sciences. The Faculty for the Future program does not fund Master level studies;
– are enrolled, admitted or have applied to a host university/research institute abroad (applications are no longer accepted where a candidate has not yet applied to a university).
– hold an excellent academic record
– have a proven track record of teaching experience or can demonstrate commitment to teaching
– can demonstrate active participation in faculty life and outreach programs to encourage young women into the sciences
– are willing to contribute to the socio-economic development of your home country and region by strengthening the faculties in your home university, pursuing relevant research, or using your specific expertise to address public policy matters
Click here for more information.